If you want to reference gearbox data on the fly without having to fire up a laptop and Excel, or simply don’t need the scope and complexity of the Visualiser, there’s now a “Lite” version for every known gearbox that’s optimised for smart phones.
You can run this as a web app for your phone (or tablet) to give you a wide range of data in your pocket.
The data currently includes:
- The tooth count for every known gearbox (and all variations)
- Secondary ratios
- The percentage jump between gears
- The final ratio in top gear for every sprocket combination
- The MPH/1000RPM in top gear for every sprocket combination
- The estimated chain length for every sprocket combination
The Visualiser Lite can be found here